Thursday 10 September 2015

Excited to bring you my new Blog!

For the longest time I have always been asked to make a Blog/Videos showing how I apply my makeup, my beauty routine, skincare tips etc. I always refused and was convinced no one would really be interested... Now that my social media following has started rising, I decided to take that leap and finally start a blog!

I am a London based makeup artist and a total beauty enthusiast, if anyone knows me knows I love all things beauty, hair, makeup, nails, skincare - you name it.

I will be showing you my tips, techniques on how to get that flawless makeup application, as well as reviewing products for you all. I will be showing you my “go to/must-have” products, Makeup Of The Day posts, exclusive videos, along with my current favourites

With over 5 years experience in the makeup industry, I would like to share tips on how to started, what I carry in my professional makeup kit and how I organize and condense my kit so I don’t break my back carrying it around London!

 

So keep your eyes open for more upcoming blog posts, any requests please post them down below.



Follow me @xThuyle to keep updated :)



Warm Wishes,

Thuy Le






No comments:

Post a Comment