Friday 25 September 2015

Pink Champagne Tutorial

This week I'm bringing you a quick tutorial post, including a first look at my exclusive Lip ombre video. 

Please follow my instagram @xThuyle for more looks. 


I am wearing the following products:

Skin :

Contour & Highlight :
 Benefit Hoola Bronzer for Contouring

Eyes:
To do my liquid liner flick extra crisp, i love the Heroine KISS ME Impact Liquid liner
Desired Lashes in Desired - Use Code Desired01 for 10% off your order!

Pink Champagne by Anastasia Beverly Hills, one of my favourite new eyeshadows.

Blended out with Bitten & Corrupt Eyeshadows by Makeup Geek Cosmetics. These are possibly some of the best eyeshadows (especially the matte colours) for such an affordable price. They do ship worldwide, but be warned - There was a whopping £21 extra custom charge when I had to collect it at my local parcel office - Pants!


Lips:
Lipbrush: Urban Decay Good Karma





Have you guys ever tried any of these products? Post below your favourite matte eyeshadow brands!

My next post will be my favourite foundations.. stay tuned :)

- Thuy x

No comments:

Post a Comment