Friday 11 September 2015

MOTD: Lets start off with a Bang!


So I am bringing you a bright colourful makeup as my first blog post to start off with a bang! If anyone knows me personally, knows I love me a bit of colour. Yellow, blue, red, orange, brown, black, pink - you name it, I'll rock it.

For the longest time since I can remember when I started wearing makeup, I was always been drawn to the bright crazy bright blue's, I might of looked crazy, but hey, I loved it. I have always loved trying new eyeshadow combinations, I would stare at my eyeshadow pallettes and think "hmm.. what should I pair with this colour?" and to my surprise, they would be the looks I get the most compliments on. It just goes to show you should NEVER be scared to try something new. If you don't like it, just wipe it off - that's the beauty of makeup.





Heres a break down of all the products I have used to create this look. 
All links are clickable for you to go straight to the product :)

Skin :


Contour & Highlight :
 Benefit Hoola Bronzer for Contouring
Benefit High Beam Highlighter

Eyes:
MAC Chromagraphic eyeliner in High Def Cyan
Desired Lashes in Tempting - Use Code Desired01 for 10% off your order!

Lips:
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Pure Hollywood





Follow me @xThuyLe to keep updated!

- Thuy x











2 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Im going to try to duplicate this look. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup looks is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Im going to try to duplicate this look. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete